Product: Fanelli Boys Repair Clear all filters (0 of 3 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Fanelli Boys Repair Review

I have been doing business with the Fanelli boys for years. The are the best shop around hands down. When I was in South Carolina for vacation my laptop started having trouble so I took it to the local computer shop. That was a mistake! Everything seemed to be going wrong after that so when I got home I took it to FB and they Han me fixed in a day. Now that's good service with no problems.

Fanelli Boys Repair Review

Good place to do business. You don't have to worry about getting ripped from some druggy "you know who I'm talking about". These guys have saved me twice now one computer and another cell phone repair. Good prices and the repair looks amazing. The also cut me a *** of a deal being a repeated customer. Thanks for the help it was a very good experience.
Style and Design

Fanelli Boys Repair Review

This place is the best in town hands down. I just read the other two reviews and it looks like something a competitor would write. I go to church with them and know people that work there. Good people and good business. I'll always recommend the boys as long as they are in business so how about that. God people have problems.
Style and Design